“We need insightful inspiring leaders, simple coherent strategies and continuous clear communication. Further, we need to show respect and compassion to others and importantly to ourselves. The role of the Happy Business Consultancy is to help you make choices that will achieve this with simplicity, creativity and clarity.”
We will help you:
- Make choices that support you to achieve your vision and objectives
- Communicate what excellence means to your company in a way that people understand and fits with your culture
- Encourage positivity and compassion for yourself, your colleagues, your suppliers and your customers
- Develop leaders to deliver on your vision
- Achieve productivity and profitability in a way that make people feel good about themselves and others
- Remain focused on the needs of your customers and other key stakeholders
So that you can:
- Achieve productivity and profitability
- Retain and attract talented people
- Achieve a positive, trusting and compassionate company culture
- Deliver sustainable excellence
The Happy Business Consultancy team
Andrea is an insightful, practical and creative business consultant and qualified executive coach. She started her career in sales and marketing in a large multi-national company and then moved into consulting mostly working with entrepreneurs and senior management teams in small and medium sized businesses.
Her specialisms are leadership and people development, business strategy, and internal and external stakeholder engagement. She helps clients to see the big picture, view issues from different perspectives and focus on what’s important. Her aim is to develop her client’s ability to think differently and find simple solutions to achieve their vision and goals.
Andrea’s work is informed from integrating over 25 years’ of working with individuals and organisations mostly around strategic problem solving and people development, and a lifetime’s personal enquiry including learning from spiritual masters in India. This combination of business and spiritual learning provides her with a unique perspective from which to support clients. She believes this approach is essential for success in our new economic age. Andrea is the founder of the Happy Business Consultancy.